Explore our current job openings below and find the perfect opportunity to join our team. We can’t wait to meet talented individuals who are ready to make their mark in the dynamic and ever-evolving world of digital marketing.
We are a Digital Marketing Agency that helps local businesses with their online presence by improving online visibility through effective SEO strategies to drive business and increase phone calls.
The Website/Graphic Designer & Copywriting intern will go through training to perform several projects for Portkey SEO’s customers. We are looking to hire someone between 10 to 30 hours a week for a 3 month period with the hope to turn the position into a full-time salaried position some time in the future, depending on quality of work. If we see serious potential in the individual, we may transition them over to full-time salaried with benefits a little earlier as well.
SEO Work (All training will be provided):
– Ensure that SEO blogs are being completed in a timely manner. Delegate when needed
– Use SEO goal forms submitted by clients to create and organize a sheet to map out the goals of SEO each month
– Keep an organized list and plan out SEO blogs/landing pages to be written each month for clients
– Write and optimize SEO Blogs on WordPress and Wix websites
– Create location based landing pages for websites
– Google My Business Boosts
– Optimize Websites for Boosts
– Use tools for optimization
– Research which keywords are working best for clients and which keywords could use more help for ranking
– Utilize tools for SEO Keyword Research
– Work with an external SEO expert and make SEO edits/adjustments as advised
Social Media Management
– Design custom social media posts on Facebook and Instagram for clients using their branding
– Write captions for social media posts
– Schedule weekly social media postings out for clients
– Use Canva and Adobe Creative Cloud programs
– Create content on TikTok and repost TikTok Videos on Instagram as Reels
– Meet with clients to discuss website goals
– Use WordPress and Wix to design websites for clients
– Install themes on websites
– Effectively and efficiently utilize Canva and Adobe Creative Cloud programs
– Transfer/redirect domains, adjust additional DNS settings, troubleshoot hosting issues
– Communicate with client as needed
– Problem solve to resolve issues that arise
– Minimal coding, HTML and CSS
– Edit websites as needed under billable hours
– Create email campaigns to be sent out to a list of clients monthly or bi-monthly with MailChimp
– Write copy and design the email campaigns custom for the client highlighting different services
– Update email clients lists in MailChimp
– Design highly customized and branded graphics to support content
– Customer/lead database consolidation
– Sales outreach in networking circles
– Client account management and communication
– Other duties as delegated
This position is PAID HOURLY with Office located in St. Anthony/Roseville.
Hours: 20-30 hours a week
Experience: Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop and show examples of work. Must have a portfolio of graphics designed in the past. Must have the ability to write and proofread well.
Location: Saint Anthony/Roseville, Minnesota
Salary Level: ENTRY-LEVEL//PAID/HOURLY
Pay: From $18-20 per hour starting pay
Requirement: Please send Resume and a Cover Letter (brief summary as to why you would be a good fit for this position.)
Email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our digital marketing work speaks for itself. We deliver an outstanding service custom-tailored to each and every one of our clients — big or small.